Thursday, March 19, 2009

Graduation!!


When I drive to go to my store this morning, I saw some people wear the ceremonial garment. They look like to go to a graduation.
There are some kindergartens, elementary schools, and a junior high school near my home.
I bring back memories when my daughter and son graduated from their school.
Especially, when my son graduated from his elementary school...
He has a girl friend. She has a serious disease. So when she was 4th grade, she almost could not come to school. 5th grade, also...
But she has been battled illness. And finally she can come to school many days when she was 6th grade.
And when it was graduation, her mother made a speech. She said "I am profoundly grateful that she is living now!"
All of mothers were very moved by her speech.
I also want to say "Thank you for my children."